Saturday, June 14, 2014

Scrap Your Stash






Today I am going to share with you how I use
the scraps from my stash. I guess most of us paper
crafters end up with a lot of scraps that are left overs
from other projects. I have lots of scraps and since
I use white card stock on every single project I create,
I decided to use some of that... :).


Here is a photo of my scraps I used to create today's card.
I love Whiff Of Joy stamps and the Secret Stamp Kits are
simply amazing. Even though there is a new Summer set out,
I love playing and using the stamps from the previous set.


And this idea how to use this particular stamp popped 
into my head. I love the final result.


Here is a close up from adorable Henry playing Keyboards.
I colored him with distress inks on watercolor paper. 
 I cut even black stripes and made the keyboard myself.

Thank you for stopping by and hope I inspired you to 
use up some of your scraps... :).

Wish you all a lovely day!

Hugs,
Simona




You can buy gorgeous stamps and supplies at

Supply list:



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...