Thursday, January 31, 2013

How I keep my Twinklings colors


Hi all Sonja here

Maybe it`s a little simple because I don`t have a beautiful  box ore something else to share with you all,but I wanted to show you how I keep my Twinklings together and even combine each other just by putting the colors next to each other ,and when I think O No this does n fit my desingpaper I just take another little pot because I can see it on my lids and therefor I don't have to waste any aquarelle paper every time;)
I do hope that maybe you find this handy and useful'.
The only thing that I do is,cut circles ( aquarelle paper ),color them from                                            dark to lighter than let it dry and after that I glue them on the lid of the Twinkling pot.
    If you rather  have a Color page you can download it on the Whiff of Joy Shop HERE is the link page 1                                            
                                                                                                                            HERE is the link page 2





Thanks for visiting the World of Ideas Blog;)
Have a wonderful day.

 (\ (\
( -.- ) xox Sonja
0_(")(")♥♥

2 comments :

  1. Thats a very fantastic idea!
    Thanks a lot =)

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This is really the best way to mark the twinklings..
    Thanks for this. Have a fab weekend.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...